Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

This is where we will answer some of the most common questions prospective clients and models might have.


Do we get paid to model for CTH?

Yes!  80% of what we do is PAID work.  the other 20% is work or shoots we do to market ourselves and our team to promote what we do as a team.


Do you attend Charity Events?

We do attend and work some charity events.  We're in business to make money so unfortunately we can't attend all Charity events so we are limited at what we can do for Charity.  We have been known to work events and donate a portion of our proceeds to the Charity.


Is this an Escort Service?

No!  Cowtown Hotties is a Bikini and Promotions Marketing Team.  We are in business to promote our clients businesses or special events.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •